Dahlia Barker

My name is Dahlia Barker; I was born in California then moved to Hawaii, then Nevada, then Washington then to Utah when I was ten years old. I love to be outside, hiking is one of my most favorite activities; I love the summer when I can be outside doing yard work, playing tennis or just walking around outside. I love to read, I’ll read pretty much anything, that’s how much I love to read. I’ve played the flute for 15 years; I studied French for six years and speak fluent Russian.
I started into design in high school because I needed an extra credit and my mom said just take interior design. My first day I knew I had found my profession; this is what I want to spend the rest of my life doing. Design isn’t work for me, it’s a hobby. People think I’m weird every time I walk into a house or building I start to look at the design and see what I would do differently or what I like about the space.